Course of B.Ed
COURSE STUDY FOR THE BACHELOR OF EDUCATION
- (i) Philosophical and Sociological Foundation of Education and School organisation.
- (ii) Educational Psychology and Elementary Educational Statics
- (iii) Problems of education in India in Historical perspectives.
- (iv) Educational Technology, Health and Physical and Environmental Education.
- (v)+(vi) Methods of teaching(Two School Subjects)
- (vii)+(viii) Practical Teaching.
- (ix) Craft Teaching
- (x) Community Life Activities and Viva on the whole course.
No candidate shall be considered to have completed a regular course of study and undergone a course of practical training unless during one academic year he or she has attended at least 75% of the lectures delivered and taught at least twenty lessons in each of the method subject offered.
The B.Ed course of two year. 75% attendance is compulsory. Normally 360 days of teaching and 40 days of practice teaching in Govt. School are essential.